How are you, really?
Are you caught up in the FOG* Syndrome of Fatigue, Overwhelm, and Guilt? Have the demands of your life exceeded your energy?
Too many of us are “E-Type Personalities” – everything to everybody - and it's taking a toll on our health. We are seeing an increase of anxiety, burnout, depression and illness.
How do we reclaim our lives, our time and our energy? How can we sustain a sense of daily grace? What can we do to live proactively and put joy, purpose and play at the center of every day?
Welcome to a 'Season of Grace - A Sacred Journey'.
A Season of Grace can help. We warmly invite you to join our grace community and explore ways to reset during this unusual time. As a result of participating, you will be able to:
- Use language to strengthen relationships with yourself and others
- Honor your spirit everyday through mindful practices
- Replace your internal critic with a gentle observer
- Discern when you are being driven by your ego or led by your soul
- Increase your overall joy and well-being
'A Season of Grace' will begin with a 3 hour introductory experience on March 21, from 1-4 PM EST. It will be followed by 12 weekly 60-90 minute grace circles on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 PM EST.Register Now
'Season of Grace' is based on the book, 'A Pace of Grace' by The Virtues ProjectTM founder, Linda Kavelin Popov, and contains a four-part program to help us live our best, most grace-filled lives.
- Purify Your Life - Practice 10 Rules for Health to lift yourself out of the overdone life. Purify your body with water, healthy eating, breath and exercise, your souls by replacing negativity with virtues and replace the Inner Critic with a Gentle Observer.
- Pace Yourself - Slow down to a pace of grace through proactive rest, time for play, setting clear boundaries, and responding ably to the Stress of Success. Learn to Pause for Applause when you finish a project or reach a turning point.
- Practice Presence - In this fast-paced world, we have a profound need for reverence and reflection. It is vitally important to honor your spiritual needs every day. Reading, prayer, meditation, service or sacred time creates space to ground yourself in grace every day.
- Plan a Sustainable Life - Discern your "YES” to put your first passion first, placing joy and meaning at the center of your life. Do what you do best and delegate the rest. Organize and prioritize your day, your month, and your year to balance mind, body and spirit to find your true calling and make a difference in the world.
The Dalai Lama says...
“A Pace of Grace contains vivid examples of how to make our daily lives meaningful. I offer my prayers that those readers who sincerely put them into practice will achieve the inner peace that is the key to lasting happiness.”
Meet Your Instructors
Christine has been a medical social worker for 24 years. In 2002, she became a Virtues Project Facilitator and in 2014, a Master Facilitator. She has presented over 70 Virtues Project™ workshops to audiences which include teachers, nurses, parents, social workers, allied health professionals and students. She sings in a band called The Dandylionesses and has sung in choirs all of her adult life.
Dara is passionate educator, speaker, coach, Certified Jack Canfield Success Principles Trainer, Virtues Project Master Facilitator and Restorative Practices Facilitator. She is author of The Heart of Education: Bringing Joy, Meaning and Purpose Back to Teaching and Learning and was honored as Disney's 2005 Outstanding Elementary Teacher of the Year and Maryland's 2015 Mother of the Year.
Wendy has been a The Virtues Project facilitator for more than 25 years and Master Facilitator since 2007. She contributes to The V Channel to help engage and inform parents, teachers and coaches about the power of virtues. In her ‘day job’ she manages the California Master Beekeeper Program at UC Davis.